My Relative Pitch Formula Program
Ear training (or more precisely solfeggio) is a discipline that studies the grammar of musical language, because music is a language indeed. If you want to read, write, memorize a musical text or communicate fully with other musicians, you need to learn this language.
With or without absolute pitch, we need to recognize by ear and to be able to "juggle" freely with its different elements: intervals, modes (scales), chords, harmonies.
This course will help you to master the immediate aural recognition of musical structures and their elements.
What is the difference between your method and other ear training methods?
All ear training methods try and teach you to recognize by ear various musical elements like, for exemple, intervals BUT typically only five or six out of the twelve most important ones get easily and firmly anchored. The rest of them stay pretty elusive and confusing. Is it a major second or a minor? Is it a fourth or a fifth ? This kind of questions pop into one's mind all the time. As you transcribe music, write a dictation or play a melody by ear, you are never really sure of what you are doing. It is also too slow for the real time music.
The thing is that traditionally in a solfeggio class you don't have a clue how to weave notes quickly into a melody or a chord. Nobody will give you a guidance, let alone to train you to do this at ease. They simply play a melody or a progression of chords and tell you, "Write it down".
You have to figure it out all by yourself while desperately trying to hang on to all things at the same time: the rhythm, the notes, the harmonies, etc. The only advise you'd get be to repeat the exercice over and over again. But no matter how many times you try, you fear notes and get frustrated as soon as any uncertainty occurs.
It is always just a little TOO difficult. Even when you succeed, the frustration and unease never really go away.
My method gives you an all around training. Not only you will master the easy and immediate recognition of any and all isolated elements of the musical syntax, you will step by step get into a playful habit to write, play or name the notes while singing them.
One more important thing. As my method is based on the approach of the absolute pitch development, you will greatly improve your aural and musical memory with no additional need to exercice them.
The My Relative Pitch method will help you to definitively resolve the following problems:
1. You will integrate the intervals' recognition using the absolute pitch development approach, so the recognition will become immediate, reliable and very stable (ALL the intervals, no exception).
2. Progressively, but very fast, you will learn to chain the intervals into a melody or a harmony for anything you want to do: writing, transcribing, playing the melodies by ear or singing them. One exercice supports another and whatever the need, you will be ready to act.
3. All this is done easily, progressively, fast and without too much work (you'll do just what has to be done). The secret lies in the all around approach to the process. Your brain will get used to working smoothly and calmly, you will simply take a pen and write the music you hear down, take your instrument and play the notes you perceive and understand or open your mouth and sing what your literate ear tells you to.
Before & After
You will start with simple exercices.
For exemple : Listen to the interval and define if it is an octave or not.
At the end of the course you will be able to do the exercices like this:
Transcribe music on a staff "by ear"
Upon a single hearing, sing the melody naming all notes:
In the program:
Instantaneous recognition of the intervals as well as other elements of the musical language:
- you will discover the individual characters of the musical intervals which will allow you to recognise them easily and immediately by ear;
- for each interval you will fix an aural template, a specific model, by which means you will be able to sing, play or write the interval instantaneously.
Writing and transcribing music by ear:
- linking up the intervals into a melody so as to easily read or transcribe it by ear in real time;
- linking up the intervals into a chord so as to easily read or transcribe it by ear in real time;
- heads up for writing and transcribing music by ear with no external reference.
Reading and memorizing sheet music:
- quick learning of sheet music without difficulties and without instrument;
- memorizing a music you've just heard and only once;
- reading scores without instrument in real time.
Katja Keller is a Danish musician and music coach. She is known as one of the most followed music trainers of our time.
She's famous for creating a unique method of absolute pitch development. The method is based on two approaches : music and cognitive psychology, which completely changes the process of musical learning and development.
She has customers and clients on every continent - amateur and professional musicians, music teachers and artists.
Reliable system to train your ear skills
12 intervals. Fun & easy.
With My Relative Pitch Formula Training :
- You will develop the immediate recognition of all intervals as well as other elements of musical language.
- You will develop your sight-singing and score reading skills.
- You will be able to write music dictations effortlessly in real time.
- You will memorize and recall music naturally and with ease.
- You will be able to compose your music without any instrument.
- You will rapidly increase and deepen your knowledge of music theory.
- All in all, your music practice will get easier and more gratifying than ever.
Patrick, guitarist pro France
I loved the progression, the simplicity of the exercises. For the first time, I can easily name the intervals (example between the fourth and the fifth) and will continue to do the exercices at my own pace.
I noticed that the level of my attention has increased, and that I recognize the intervals more quickly and with fewer errors, in the scores, and listening.
See you soon and again thank you for this great program, I haven't seen anywhere else. I love it. Thank you, Katja.
Marie, amateur musician Belgium
This method strongly motivated me to finally learn music theory seriously which, until now, was impossible for me - because up to now, there are only few resources on the Internet that present things in a creative manner while being at the same time as serious and effective as your course!
I find the quality of videos (the "heart" of the program) excellent at all levels!
I significantly improved music transcribing ; as well as sight reading (in spite of my slight problem of dyslexia ! ..). As I am a beginner, I use simple sheet music and, it does not intimidate me anymore! Yeeess! I am very satisfied because, thanks to this program, I overcame my problem of lack of motivation !
Marc, singer (pro) Belgium
I got at least as much of what I expected from this program.
Where were my hundreds of hours spent on my intervals before ? The time/result ratio is amazing. Sight-reading has become much easier, I hear much better what I read. The transcribing of music remains difficult, but it improves.
The workbooks help a lot to understand the reading and set the intervals. Sight-recognition and interval listening - top! Audiolisation - top! Interval transcribing was very useful! I became more confident in reading and it's great. I can "sing" at sight, and as a professional musician, this will give me more credibility and self-confidence. Another great thank you for these marvelous teachings !
Jean-Luc, amateur musician Belgium
I greatly improved the note recognition. I can reproduce on the piano what I hear.
Sight-reading and transcribing, now I do it easily. Also improvisation. Sometimes I can improvise joyful pieces, sometimes more melancholic especially if something happens that day. In fact, by playing piano, I manage to remove my daily worries. I can easier transcribe the intervals, and I recognize the notes better. I feel much more comfortable. Thank you very much for this training.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
Bonus : Register today and get My Absolute Pitch Formula for FREE
479 349 Euros
Contact us :
+33 (0) 6 61 09 89 93